Pine Side Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay server for GTA sa-mp. Based in Flint county.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The server is currently under construction, we are looking for a team of scripter's and valuable members who can build the server.

Weapons Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clarkie
Admin

Weapons Guide Empty
PostSubject: Weapons Guide   Weapons Guide EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:54 am

As all of us know, a gun is a lethal weapon that can easily kill another person.

Pulling it out for a half-assed reason like getting insulted, a small car collision or for simply bumping into you is just plain retarded.

Do you think it's RP to pull out your gun in every single conflict that arises? Hate to break it to you, but it's not.

Think about it from a real life perspective, somebody calls you an 'asshole' and of course you'd get pissed.

Let's say you have a gun with you, do you pull it out and immediately kill him? No.

Before you pull your gun out IG, here are some things you should think about.

Is the consequences of killing him over something so retarded worth it?

Am I prepared to go to jail for something so stupid?

Can my conscience handle killing this person mercilessly?Whenever you're in a situation where you are being provoked, it is more RP and acceptable to best him physically (using your fists first) than pulling your gun out immediately. The usage of a deadly firearm is used as a last resort. Meaning you only pull it out when you are in grave danger, usually when your life is on the line.

So next time, think twice before pulling your little friend out.

This is an RP server, people don't judge you here by how many guns you have or how trigger-happy you are.

Here are some examples of proper RP. Withdrawl of weapon and the situation built up to. the shooting.

*Jack_Nickol* Says.* Hey you. You are scum. Just pure Scum.

*Jack_Nickol* Shouts.* You should just die. And your mother was a whore.

*you (Pete_Morrison) Reply* You dont know me cunt. Stay the fuck away from my Family.

*Jack_Nickol* Says.* What the fuck are you going to do about it ass hole. You gonna hit me huh?.

*you (Pete_Morrison) Reply* Yea you would like that Huh.

*Pete_Morrison* Reaches into his pocket pulling out a 9mm Glock cocking it back and turning the saftey off.

*Pete_Morrison* Takes aim at The man( i you dunno them icly ) (or if you know them it thier name)'s Left Knee cap.*

*Jack_Nickol* Says.* Dont do it man. Im sorry. Please dont kill me.

( Now you have a choice you can shoot or Make the bastard Run )

Thanks for reading the guide to weapon pulling.
Back to top Go down
https://ps-rp.board-directory.net

Weapons Guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pine Side Roleplay :: Pine Side Roleplay :: Guides And Tutorials-
Jump to: